Every month or two Google updates it’s search algorithm. The latest update was on April 24, 2012 and it is called Google Penguin. This change was designed to avoid “spamming pages” which are pages that have little content, that are built in quantity merely to pass an anchor link, pages with keyword stuffing, pages with cloaking, and other bad quality sites, the list is long.
- Craft Designers » Módulo 2.5. Comercio Electrónico_Prueba de inserción de video on The Power Behind Google
- IAN MAPIRA on Internet Users in 2020
- October 29: Internet Day | A Year of Holidays on Internet Users in 2020
- 6 Steps to Market your Business | you need a Website | David McCracken SEO on Internet Users in 2020
- Jean-Michel Durr on Internet usage In Malta